Social Media InternAya of Brooklyn
Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternPure ONE Beauty LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Social Media InternOmera Productions
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
InBloom School of Music
Posted: March 11 2015
Company Location: Marlborough, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout InBloom School of Music
We are dedicated musicians who provide private lessons in the comfort of our students' homes in the metro Boston area.
Regardless of skill level or age, we create a comfortable and fun environment for our students to learn and develop as musicians! From nursery rhymes to classical, and from blues to heavy metal, we let our students' musical interests lead the way in bringing their goals to fruition. We go above and beyond to maintain high standards of professionalism and to provide our students with the personalized attention and tools needed to develop musical skills that can be enjoyed for years to come. Most of all, lessons are fun and engaging.
We are looking for social media intern who can work on our social media outlet to promote our business and also to create e-newsletters to our parents and work on some promotional material etc.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment