Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media InternBookmark This
Sereda Dance Works
Posted: December 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSereda Works is a Dance Studio in Natick, MA.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns who can help our social media, marketing and community engagement.
Our studio is located in Natick, MA however this social media intern can be remote.
After initial in person or over the phone interview we will give you tasks to complete to help promote our business.
You will gain a real experience in exploring how social media can help promote local businesses and will help build your resume and hands on experience!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment