Social Media & Community Management InternAnadarko Petroleum Corporation
Digital Content Manager InternMy Next Level
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
Social Media & Community Management eSports InternBookmark This
Posted: November 28 2015
Company Location: South Venice, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the social media manager, you will be in charge of interacting with the community and posting across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, & others. You will be working with the Projects & PR team(s) when it comes to executing marketing strategies involving our social medias.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- An interest in eSports, League of Legends, Dota, Starcraft, CS:GO, Hearthstone & gaming in general!