Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Communication InternAmerican Bars
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Next Level Success
16125 ne 18th ave
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Next Level Success is a team of passionate and affluent leaders that serve as a guide to empower entrepreneurs and business professionals in the local community. Through live training events, leadership programs, and business consulting, the Next Level Success team is able to offer the tools, knowledge, and resources that challenge their clients to succeed at the highest levels and achieve results they never thought possible.
We're just starting our business off on the ground floor.
I'm looking for a fun, motivated, friendly, and trustworthy person that is willing to help out by managing social media sites and connecting with existing and potential clients to help us build a following that can later become part of our community.
Looking for someone that wants to work with other ambitious and driven people that are looking to do amazing things in the community as our business develops and grows.
The position will start as an internship, and after a few months it may potentially turn into a permanent part-time or full time position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment