Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternSenvion Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1666 GREENFIELD AVE
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA small boutique social media and PR company in Westwood, Los Angeles. My clients are small businesses in fashion, restaurants, health & beauty, and always changing. You will get lots of experience and knowledge on event planning, fashion trends, social media management, social engagement, and the connections, are great!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment