Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
Social Media AssistantKid Ventures
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media AssistantHotel Plevna
Social Ambassador InternDepartment of the Interior
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Burke, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionemBARK Resumes is a new resume writing service company that writes customized unique resumes that land interviews.
A Social Media Intern to operate Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest accounts. Creativity is a must. Looking for someone to post once or twice a day on relevant career/resume tips. This position should not take more than 15 minutes a day. Looking to increase follower count and activity.
Cannot pay, but opportunity to earn money through benchmarks. Will also help in creating a professional resume.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment