Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media InternControl Arms
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternDay of Deanna
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEFA MKTG is a Marketing Firm in San Diego, CA.
We are looking for interns to assist with helping us work on grassroots social media marketing campaigns for the music & entertainment industries, lifestyle bloggers & various retail organizations.
Good research, organizational and communication skills
Knowledge and familiarity with lifestyle blogs
Expert use of social media applications
Our Internship is a learning experience unlike most others. This is a non-paid position and receiving college course credit may be offered by your institution but is not required. Though not guaranteed, there is the potential for future employment after the internship period as the company looks to expand.
The internship period is for 3 months.
Hours required: 10 weekly
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment