Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media/MarketingWe Design Lifestyles
Social Media InternVSPstudios.net
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Willie Jolley Worldwide
5711 13th St. NW
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWillie Jolley Worldwide helps organizations: develop a winning attitude, improve productivity and out-perform the competition.
We achieve this via live presentations, seminars, virtual training, webinars and books/CDs/DVDs.
Our program topics include: Achievement, Attitude Enhancement, Leadership Development, Change Management, Team-Building and Exceptional Customer Service.
For more company information, please visit www.williejolley.com.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Mac OS, English grammar, Academic English, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Positive Team Player, Positive Can-do Attitude, Excellent communication skills, Positive Attitude