Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
Social Media AssistantKid Ventures
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Willie Jolley Worldwide
5711 13th St. NW
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWillie Jolley Worldwide helps organizations: develop a winning attitude, improve productivity and out-perform the competition.
We achieve this via live presentations, seminars, virtual training, webinars and books/CDs/DVDs.
Our program topics include: Achievement, Attitude Enhancement, Leadership Development, Change Management, Team-Building and Exceptional Customer Service.
For more company information, please visit www.williejolley.com.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Mac OS, English grammar, Academic English, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Positive Team Player, Positive Can-do Attitude, Excellent communication skills, Positive Attitude