Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media InternDigital Scope Media
Social Media & Community Management InternRed Oak Foods
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerLPB Media
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
52 West 14th St. 2B
New York, NY
Posted: November 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAjia Group is a family office investment group. I am seeking an intern to help create and manage a new social media platform for a book titled "American Zen" for marketing and public relations.
Internship office is located in Manhattan at 14th St & 6th Ave by Union Square. The internship is part-time and office hours are flexible.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment