Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Lifestyle Publication Looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern!East Coast Contessas
Rockstar Startup InternIntuitive Development Group
Social Media Management InternBookmark This
Virtually In Sync
Posted: August 30 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVirtually in Sync is a video creation, video marketing and video consulting firm. We work with entrepreneurs to increase their visibility, grow their audience and show them how they can engage with their followers using videos.
Virtually in Sync is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Social Media Management Intern who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining social media marketing strategies utilizing current and new tools to positively impact consumer and client audiences. As a Social Media Management Intern, you will be responsible for engaging and growing the Virtually In Sync brand, as well as tracking its presence and reach online.
Responsibilities- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns and promotions across relevant brand channels on an ongoing basis by doing the following
- Research quotes, tips, articles and blogs relating to topics on YouTube, video creation, video marketing and video production
- Craft posts from above and find appropriate images to create branded social media posts for Facebook and Instagram
- Schedule all social media using Post Planner, Hootsuite and Latergramme and directly into specified groups
- Develop and schedule content for publishing.
- Manage YouTube channel
- Upload all Facebook Lives and other videos
- Optimize videos
- Coordinate transcription of all videos
- Upload closed-captioning
- Monitor for online fan engagement on an ongoing basis and respond as appropriate.
- Coordinate social media advertising
- Create Facebook ads
- Schedule and manage ads for both Facebook and YouTube
- Keep up-to-date with emerging social media platforms, tools and technologies on an ongoing basis.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Major or degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English and/or experience in a related field
- Sound knowledge of popular social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, WordPress
- Social Media Communications skills required
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, self-starter
- Solid understanding of social media metrics and analytics
- Flexible schedule
- Willingness to contribute creative ideas and display initiative
- Video editing skills a plus
SkillsRequired - Facebook, WordPress, YouTube, Hootsuite
Preferred - Video Editing