Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Capital Source Solutions
Posted: April 01 2016
Company Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe secure financing for privately held businesses and commercial real estate investors in the greater St. Louis metropolitan area.
Our clients are usually businesses with 5 or more employees, and $500,000 or more of annual revenue, with loan capital needs for their business.
We are seeking an intern to increase our company presence online, expanding on current LinkediN presence to other platforms including Facebook and Twitter. The Intern will manage the posting of articles already created by the business, as well as work to identify candidates for the company's services, and working on making online connections with prospective clients and referral sources
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment