Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTarget Evolution is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 2011, which empowers teens with the tools and resources to become small business owners.
We are looking for an intern to manage our social media and online presence. You can work virtually or come into the office and may also be eligible for a paid position with our company.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Monitoring
Preferred - Social Media Measurement, Social Media, Blogging, Advertising, Internet Leads, Internet Marketing, Internet Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurial Skills, Time Management, Strategic Brand Positioning, Communicaitons