Business Development Intern - Fine ArtGe Hummer Group Corporation
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerToxin Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternFlushing FC
Social Media & Community Management InternOphir Energy Plc.
Communications & Marketing InternshipWillow House
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Looking For A Good Video Editor For YouTuberYouTube
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 12 2016
Company Location: Lewisville, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhenix Organics is a skin and hair therapy company that focuses on holistic therapy for men women and children. We focus on eczema and psoriasis skin conditions due to the growing needs for solutions that are not only healing but non chemical based. We have a growing demand on a social media platform and cannot keep up with the presence. We need a guy/gal Friday who can hang in the trenches, turn social media leads into sales. This is a college credit position with commission and product credit.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment