PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Management ManagerBookmark This
Ditch the Clutter
Posted: January 20 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork from anywhere for a growing company here in Boston. Lots of room for gaining experience!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment