Content Marketing InternKamcord
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Social Media Intern'Growers' Short Film
Social Media InternshipVoyage Study Abroad
Social Media InternshipPasquines
Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern neededEast Coast Management Solutions
Social Media Posting InternBuzzlogix
Online Campaigning InternshipGreenpeace USA
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: August 04 2015
Company Location: Malibu, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will intern in the "growth hack" department of Gideen, a Los Angeles based tech company, monetizing the majority of existing (non-hit) music.
Gideen has developed the technology and international infrastructure to monetize songs that are not marketed or old, giving this music a second chance and helping all these music makers to make some money with their music again.
Your job as our social media intern is to help us develop social media strategies and managing our social media accounts. You will also conduct research to find influencers that we can work with.
ResponsibilitiesYou will work directly with the CMO and CEO of the company, both are top level specialists in their fields and sector.
As Gideen intern you will receive an own unique Ambassador code you can use while executing your growth hack ideas.
This helps you to measure your success level and as a bonus "on top" you can earn 10% of any business you generate.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Content Creation, Social Media Management