Social Media & Communication InternAmerican Bars
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media and Communications InternshipLaBré
Social Media/ Marketing InternshipVampped
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Virtual Social Media AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Social Media ManagementTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Bradelis New York
115 West 30th Street
New York, NY
Posted: March 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Bradelis was created by Akiyo Hirakubo in 1994 because of her obsession with making lingerie that was as unique as every woman. She created beautiful support lingerie meant to reshape your silhouette using a combination of New York sophistication and Japanese craftsmanship.
As social our media intern, you will help spearhead all social media efforts under the guidance of our Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for helping to create and implement strategy to increase our social media community.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Coordinate social media programs to top magazine editors, bloggers, celebrities and industry influencers
- Coordinate with staff to support Social Media campaign/marketing goals and objectives
- Assist with all other aspects in PR/Communications,
- Working to develop new project ideas.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment