Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Epic Social Media Intern (Virtual)Epic Movement Studios
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Lord Hobo Brewing Co.
5 Draper St.
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a swiftly growing Craft Beer company in MA. seeking an energetic Social Media representative to assist our Events/Media coordinator with our message. We are seeking a candidate who understands the importance of social media consistency and meaningful posts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment