Social Media InternLAD Financial/Aflac
Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media InternFlow Synergy Business Alliance
SOCIAL MEDIA AdministratorFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Social Media & Community Management InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media and Digital Marketing InternshipFred & Augustus
Book Keeping INTERN FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Lord Hobo Brewing Co.
5 Draper St.
Posted: March 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a swiftly growing Craft Beer company in MA. seeking an energetic Social Media representative to assist our Events/Media coordinator with our message. We are seeking a candidate who understands the importance of social media consistency and meaningful posts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment