Business Development Intern - Fine ArtGe Hummer Group Corporation
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerToxin Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternFlushing FC
Social Media & Community Management InternOphir Energy Plc.
Communications & Marketing InternshipWillow House
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Looking For A Good Video Editor For YouTuberYouTube
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Fred, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a consulting firm that works specifically with entrepreneurs and small business owners throughout the nation. Our internship program allows those seeking experience in a specific industry obtain the skills they need while in school. Our clients are the business owners. Our primary goals is to determine the need of the client and provide a solution to their current situation to ensure long-term success.
This position will require detailed social media skills and the ability to engage the community.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English, Communication Skills, Creative Writer, Social Media Blogging, Creative, Outgoing, Social Media Management
Preferred - Excellent communication skills, Management Skills, Leadership Skills, English & Spanish languages, Media Literacy, Social Communication