Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
SPRING Semester-- Social Media and PR Internship for High-Profile Dating CompanySamantha's Table
Techie Social Media InternThe Mentor Method
Social media internshipNew York Life
Golf Media Brand InternGIA
Marketing and Social Media Volunteer / InternKyle Joseph
Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Scott Clark Consulting
Posted: November 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy firm (Scott Clark Consulting) is a strategy, sales & marketing firm that works with mid-size companies to assist with providing them a strategic competitive edge. We provide everything from business plans, marketing plans, online marketing strategies, pitch deck /presentations, investment memo, investment teasers, full website design, or full comprehensive strategy plans.
One of our most valued clients is an affordable housing financial consultant whom we recently finalized a complete strategy plan, website design and company presentations.
I am looking for a sharp, responsible, reliable, top-notch social media intern to work with me on the following:
- develop a social media online strategy
- work our several social media networks (LinkedIn, Twitter) 2-3x per week
- extend our access to key industry related websites (affordable housing finance)
- help with writing industry related content to post (2x per week -- less than 450 words)
- word on enhancing our SEO on the website & content
This client is looking to increase their ranking in Google, become more visible on the web. They are a consultant and threfore want to be at the top of key word searches.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
You will be evaluated on how you are able to drive more traffic to the website and how that results in credible prospective's contacting our client for additional information.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- if you like real estate, development and or affordable housing (not necessary)