Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are doctors and host "Her Sex, Her Health" radio station every Friday at 6pm on 90.1 KPFT Houston. @DrSimotasKPFT and www.simotasmd.com . We both have full-time clinic jobs and work in local hospitals. We allow listeners to call in their questions live to our show. We are looking for social media interns to update our website, live tweet questions/answers, maintain the Facebook page, expand Instagram, archive broadcasts onto iTunes or our website, and promote the radio show online. The show is on 1 hour per week, but the work can be done remotely from home or school. Internship credit is available if you have a faculty sponsor. You can call me at 281-917-5774 or email email@example.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment