Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 06 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStillpoint Hypnosis is looking for skilled interns for our social media department. Stillpoint Hypnosis (http://www.stillpointhypnosis.com/) is the first hypnotherapy business In Southern California that uses virtual reality hypnotherapy. We need interns to manage our social media networks. Stillpoint Hypnosis is a division of Access Media Laboratory (http://accessmotivate.com/index.html), a video production/marketing company. Interns will receive firsthand experience with our talented mentors to get real firsthand experience such data comparison and analysis, SEO, linking social media channels, and plenty more. Interns can work remotely as long as they put in a minimum of 10 hours a week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- A minimum of 10 hours a week
- Provide their own desktop or laptop