Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Dr. Gwen Smith
Posted: October 09 2016
Company Location: Hanover, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dr. Gwen Academy empowers women who feel powerless and stuck, become confident, powerful leaders. After working with Dr. Gwen women will discover their top 5 passions and have clarity and confidence to achieve their once-stifled dreams! The company provides online courses in addition to coaching services.
The selected intern will have an amazing opportunity to develop a solid portfolio of experiences in social media and other platforms.
The desired intern will have a great heart for seeing others become their best selves, be positive and free-spirited and who also writes and composes posts with the same spirit of positivity and attraction. The selected intern will be expected to moderate and create posts on social media as well as other Forums such as Quora, Reddit, etc. Leadership in suggesting ideas on other social media marketing techniques. as well.
Use Hootesuite to schedule daily posts to social media sites daily. Increase the following on the Facebook page with the proper target audience, develop other social media strategies that increase sales of online courses as well as target clients who need coaching services, promote YouTube channel and iTunes podcast shows, as well as convert videos to mp3 to post on podcast show.
Other responsibilities as assigned. We are looking to have our intern join us by November 1st.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment