Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
World Trade Investment Network
Posted: November 11 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWTI is a fast growing advisory firm located in Orlando, Florida.
We presently have 3 internship opportunities within our social media team.
In this role you will be first provided training on business applications of social media.
After your training you will be assigned responsibilities for specific channels.
If you are excited about building a career in social media, communications or business development - we are confident this role will provide you a meaningful learning experience.
Given the nature of the responsibilities, your tasks can be performed from a remote location, and hence we welcome applications from virtual interns.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment