Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1751 Pinnacle dr
Posted: December 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionOnline Owls is the Uber of IT Support. We connect individuals with local, prescreened and certified IT technicians for on-site installation, troubleshooting, repair and training on computers, smartphones, printers and all Internet-connected devices. With this easy-to-use service, individuals can get tech support immediately or at a convenient time, eliminating the need to change schedules or wait in line for expensive, time-consuming solutions.
Online Owls is looking for an intern to establish and manage a social media campaign.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment