Social Media InternshipInverse
Social Media Intern (Sports)Nivo
Account Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media InternHappy Marshall Productions
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Intern6K Systems, Inc.
Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1751 Pinnacle dr
Posted: December 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline Owls is the Uber of IT Support. We connect individuals with local, prescreened and certified IT technicians for on-site installation, troubleshooting, repair and training on computers, smartphones, printers and all Internet-connected devices. With this easy-to-use service, individuals can get tech support immediately or at a convenient time, eliminating the need to change schedules or wait in line for expensive, time-consuming solutions.
Online Owls is looking for an intern to establish and manage a social media campaign.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment