Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Viral and Social Content WriterCarrs Media
Social MediaFounder Group
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Digital Marketing + Social Media Intern WantedTrident Coffee
SEO InternOvi Hosting Pvt Ltd (webbazaar)
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Picture A Moment Pet Productions LLC
Posted: May 23 2016
Company Location: Harrison, AR
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description***The Dog Connection TV where Best Friends connect***
It's no secret that if we are enlightened to the Power of the relationship we already have with our Dogs, our lives will improve dramatically. So let your Dogs teach us how they live such wonderful lives and share their secrets to unconditional love, loyalty and that wonderful feeling of happiness when they are around. Join us by being a part of our FAMILY PACK~~. *****
By offering 5 Web TV Shows that are sure to touch your heart we'll capture what has been missing in your life without a dog. If you have one, then you'll go from a dog owner to a dog lover when you know you have a Best Friend right by your side.
Each Show is a short Webisode. It is our plan to weed out the shows that don't appeal to you and keep the ones you do like. That's why it's important for you to be actively involved with what we're doing. Once we have all the shows we want they will be put together into 1 weekly show which will be about 20 minutes long. No commercials either~
We believe when people connect with their Dogs they will be less likely to give them up and make informed decisions before adopting a Dog. They will really become Family, with their own voice that we pray will be finally heard.
We are currently seeking an intern to manage our social media (Facebook, Instagram, pinterest, twitter, linkedin, tumblr etc.) communities. We currently have over 112,000 Fans reaching over 3,000,000 people consistently each week. Our fans are important to us. We are in the process of developing our shows and need our social media in place and ready for our launch. We also have an online shop for our community where we need exposure from our social medial intern.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- must love dogs (animals)
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Online Communities
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Online Retail