Business Development Intern - Fine ArtGe Hummer Group Corporation
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerToxin Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternFlushing FC
Social Media & Community Management InternOphir Energy Plc.
Communications & Marketing InternshipWillow House
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Looking For A Good Video Editor For YouTuberYouTube
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
21777 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElico Assoulini an International luxury watch brand recently debuting in the US market. See our website http://elicoassoulini.com/
The position requires working in a start-up environment with many opportunities to learn and grow for the right candidates. Position will require students who can work in a fast paced environment and must show interest/willingness to learn Marketing, product placement, business development, and online placement.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on daily projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Basic competence in Word programs
- Compose 3-4 posts per day on our scheduling service.
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Pitch ideas for future campaigns.