Social Media Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternshipBlueprint Consulting Services
Remote Design InternshipNatures Wild Berry LLC
Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media InternCentristic
Social Media & Community Management Internflawlessdabarber
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
PJL APPAREL GROUP
7730 roswell rd
Sandy Springs, GA
Posted: December 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPJL APPAREL GROUP is a design and apparel production company. We specialize in producing fashion designs from concept to market in our sandy springs and China location.
We are focused on creating quality garments for the fashion industry.
We are looking for a very savvy social media intern to assist with all aspects of social media for our business..
We are very confident that becoming our intern will be a great asset to the candidate.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment