PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Marketing InternAllan Resources
Social Media & Community Management InternKimesha Coleman Coaching
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media/Marketing InternTivaCloud, Inc.
Social Media InternLAD Financial/Aflac
Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2015
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChetney's cakes is a custom speciality cake made to order establishment. Although we are not a brick and mortar establishment we have dedicated clientele. Chetney’s Cakes is more than cake; we are deliciously decadent treats made with the freshest wholesome ingredients coupled with remarkable client service. Whether it’s a custom cake idea or a custom recipe for a client with a severe food allergy, Chetney’s Cakes thrives on catering to all; celebrities, radio stations and the celebrators. Chetney's Cakes is here to please all!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment