Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Inspire Me 2 Change
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspire Me 2 Change(IM2C) is a mentor, coaching and consulting business. IM2C is a company that focuses on inspiring positive change in at risk communities through education and advocacy. We are looking for someone to manage all aspects of our social media. We currently have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are looking to build up followers and engage regularly. We are based in Philadelphia but travel with the program. This is a new company so we are looking to build a team and grow. We desire someone who can take direction but also takes initiative. This isn't our area of expertise so we are looking for someone who has ideas and ways to help us make it great.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment