Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Alex Morelli Music
Posted: August 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlex Morelli Music is a full-service artist development company. We offer state of the art, industry standard recording services to signed and unsigned talent. We are in a transitional phase to become an indie record label.
We are looking for a highly social and outgoing individual, who is interested in a Social Media Internship within the music industry to join our team for a resume building experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. The individual would help in managing our social media accounts to engage with fans and to create more "buzz" for the label.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment