Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 13 2015
Company Location: Empire State, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProject DragonFruit is a NYC-based technology start-up (www.projectdragonfruit.com). We are looking for a social media assistant to help expand our company's digital footprint and drive brand awareness through generating content for our blog and social media channels.
This part-time role, on-site or virtual as appropriate, is perfect for college students or recent graduates with strong writing skills and a keen interest in consumer technology. The role provides unparalleled exposure to a fast growing start-up in the exciting, cutting-edge space.
If you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume, links to any social media profiles you manage and a short statement of why you think you would be a good fit to email@example.com
Responsibilities- actively contribute to the company's digital marketing strategy
- generate ideas for digital content creation
- create engaging copy for distribution via marketing channels (e.g. social media, blog, landing pages)
- manage social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+)
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Be part of the team and help shape the future of Project DragonFruit
Requirements- strong written and verbal communication skills
- genuine passion for the technology industry and interest in building an internet business
- familiarity with blogging, including Wordpress
- keen user of social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- ability to work independently with little supervision
- self-defined geek or nerd with some knowledge of geek culture
- must be funny
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Instagram
Preferred - Social Media Marketing, Consumer Behavior