PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
701 7th St. NW
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTheFitnessU.com is an online fitness website for college students. We emphasize the importance of mental, physical and spiritual health in order to live a healthy and well-balanced life. TheFitnessU.com has both national content as well as University specific content. On the national site we feature articles from professions within the mental health, fitness and nutrition fields as well as work out videos from personal trainers. We know college is a stressful time, which is why we want to give people a well-informed place to turn when they are looking for information on how to begin living a healthy lifestyle. We also are aware that not every college student is concerned with what is going outside of their University, which is why we created the University section of the website. On the University section, campus ambassadors along with their team will be responsible for following a handbook very closely to ensure that all articles published on the University branch are in compliance with the national standards. The University branch will publish article relevant to their area and University.
For more information, check out our website: www.TheFitnessU.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment