Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Studio 215
Posted: May 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Studio | 215 or “The Studio” is a full service photography and event studio located in the Wynnefield section of West Philadelphia, PA.
Company Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide an ideal environment for fellow creative talents to utilize professional resources to create superior quality work; clients can enjoy premium products and expect exceptional customer service; guests can indulge in a unique and memorable experience.
As a Social Media intern you'll work directly with the business owners and graphic designer to create and implement a complete social media strategy including content development, post engagement, advertising, conversion, and analytics. Working with a start-up provides an exciting opportunity to flourish in a creative environment with the support, tools and training you need to succeed.
We are seeking someone to work and grow with us - someone with a passion for the creative arts and drive to achieve their most ambitious goals. This opportunity is open year round with the option to work remotely for candidates who may not be local.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with business owners and graphic designer on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Keep current with social media trends, tools and platforms
SkillsRequired - English language skills, Written Communication, Written Correspondence, Instagram, Facebook, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Marketing, Community Engagement, Customer Engagement
Preferred - Pinterest, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Facebook Marketing, Marketing and Sales, Graphics, Analytic Reporting