Business Development / Sales InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany L. Stokes
Social Media Marketing InternNextGenVest
Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media Internship at Eco-Conscious companyHeal Estate
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org. Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
2010 West Fulton #F239
Posted: February 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Real Estate Development company, Db Develops. We build high end homes throughout Chicago and have been doing so for 11 years. Our office is at 2010 West Fulton in West Town.
We are looking to "boost" our online presence in order to engage clients and prospective targets. We would like to get our name out around Chicago so when they see our logo around town, they will know who we are.
The hours would be 2 days a week, 5 hours/day. The days he/she would come in is flexible but would prefer Tuesday and Thursday if possible.
The ideal candidate is a Social Media Expert with the following credentials:
* Strong knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Houzz, Linked In, You Tube, blogs, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Strong editing skills
* Willingness to create blogs
* Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
* Should be a self starter
* Update the company website with real estate market/neighborhood news
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Social Marketing, Blog Marketing, Blog Development
Preferred - Editorial, Website Development, LinkedIn, Website Creation, Editor, Website Design, Blog Management