Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Power PR and Marketing
Posted: August 24 2016
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPower PR and Marketing Firm, LLC strives to create customized campaigns for each client. Each campaign will be based on the necessary actions and desirable results. There is a thought process put behind everything that is executed on behalf of the client. This company was founded on the belief that the best interest of the client is key. It is important that my actions gain the client organic results.
Power PR and Marketing is looking for a social media intern to handle all the strategic posting for us and certain client accounts. We work with various non profits, entertainers and artists from around the country and need someone who has knowledge about when, what channels, and how often we should be posting. We need someone who has an understanding of how to engage audiences and turn likes and retweets into actions.
Power PR and Marketing is located in Indianapolis IN, but this position can be held by a remote intern.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment