InternetArmstrong World Industries
Social Media and Admin InternCinderblock
Social Media & Community Management InternShadoe Publishing
Social Media intern for Fashion CompanyROGUELINE
Social Media and Marketing InternTop Box Foods
Fall Social Media/Editorial Intern -- UnpaidBookTrib.com
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Social Media InternThe 7th Magazine LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Power PR and Marketing
Posted: August 24 2016
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPower PR and Marketing Firm, LLC strives to create customized campaigns for each client. Each campaign will be based on the necessary actions and desirable results. There is a thought process put behind everything that is executed on behalf of the client. This company was founded on the belief that the best interest of the client is key. It is important that my actions gain the client organic results.
Power PR and Marketing is looking for a social media intern to handle all the strategic posting for us and certain client accounts. We work with various non profits, entertainers and artists from around the country and need someone who has knowledge about when, what channels, and how often we should be posting. We need someone who has an understanding of how to engage audiences and turn likes and retweets into actions.
Power PR and Marketing is located in Indianapolis IN, but this position can be held by a remote intern.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment