Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Art Official Media
Posted: March 12 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArt Official Media is a media company that publishes a wide range of books, magazines, and digital products for the consumer and education markets. We specialize in producing and distributing content highly relevant to an urban market.
Interns will be provided with the opportunity to participate in work related assignments, gain practical virtual work experience, and network with authors/publishers from various genres. Overall, the intern will become familiar with the basic structure of a publishing house and the role of each department within.
The Art Official Media publishing program is available for students currently enrolled in a college or university, who aspire to pursue a career in the publishing industry. Internships are anticipated to start Feb. 9 and will continue through May 9. However, there may be some flexibility in regards to the duration of the internship, if needed. Only part-time virtual internships (video /production located in Baltimore) are available at this time. All of our internships are unpaid.
For more information visit http://www.ArtOfficialMedia.com or http://www.UrbaniaMag.com and download the application here http://urbaniamag.com/get-involved/internships/
Cover letters and work samples should be attached to the application and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Social Media Development, Social Media Education