YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Jewelry brand seeks Marketing / Social Media/ Research / PR/ Graphic InternAyaka Nishi New York
Social Media AssistantKaleidoscope Content
Social Media Internship with the established musical actStrings Attached
Social Media manager / Web developer (virtual)iQsonics
Social Media manager / Web developer (on site)iQsonics
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 09 2016
Company Location: North Babylon, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Aletasboutique is a start up company dedicated to making the world a better place. Our ethos is based on a simple concept: sharing arts to express creativity. We create events to help people spend more time doing what they love and less time worrying about the business of it all.
You want to learn about the start up world. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are organized and detail oriented and like to be helpful in any way that you can be. You love New York City and want to engage more in the events around the city.
As our intern, you'll work closely with our founding team to cultivate the art community and communicate our core message. You'll be responsible for doing meaningful research, finding and sharing inspirational stories and helping to manage our Twitter and Facebook accounts, as well as some other basic office work.
You live in New York and available on a regular basis 2-3 days per week.
Please send us a resume and a note about why you're interested in working with us that includes links to your Facebook and Twitter profiles if you have them.
Please note this is an unpaid internship that guarantees excellent work experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment