NYC Art Co. Seeks Best Fall Social Media/Marketing InternnAscent Art New York
Social Media Marketing InternSolo Media
Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
social mediaFox Network Group
Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternTheChicSpy.com
Social Media InternBrogan Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
21777 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: March 15 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElico Assoulini an International luxury watch brand recently debuting in the US market. See our website http://elicoassoulini.com/
The position requires working in a start-up environment with many opportunities to learn and grow for the right candidates. Position will require students who can work in a fast paced environment and must show interest/willingness to learn Marketing, product placement, business development, and online placement.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on daily projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Basic competence in Word programs
- Compose 3-4 posts per day on our scheduling service.
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
- Manage all social media campaigns
- Pitch ideas for future campaigns.