Social Media/Marketing InternshipTalksOnLaw
social media assistant targeting Chinese speakers, HUGE upside for you, easy+friendly American bossMEskinlabs
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Online Business DevelopmentKooltronix
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media / Marketing InternStyle & Apply
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Golden Gate Power
870 market street, 815
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Solar power company based in San Francisco.
You will be responsible to create and implement a social media/community campaign to inform and educate homeowners and business owners about solar power and ultimately acquiring solar power.
Visit our web sites at: www.GoldenGatePower.com and www.3GFinance.com
Responsibilities- Must be fluent in English
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- If you are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, please explain when you will be here.