Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media Internship - Pinterest SpecialistTUN.com
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
45 west 4th street, suite 1107
New York, NY
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionRetirement Aspirations is looking for a bright and aspiring inter to join of team.
Who we are.
With years as Customer Service specialists with fortune 500 clients, we’ve heard your concerns, listened to frustrated callers receive misinformation and or lack of information while adhering to corporate policies such as talk time making Customer Focus pretty useless. Up until now, no single resource has broken down the complex terminology and decisions surrounding Retirement Plans. Many people are in the dark when it comes to being able to make well-informed decisions about their health and their future. Retirement Aspirations was founded to meet a huge need.
Our consultants instruct businesses and employees in their Employer Sponsored Plans and our focus is on leading our clients and their employees to prosperity through education and information. Retirement Aspirations assists people in making the best choices for their plans through personal counseling and careful monitoring of our clients health and 401k concerns. We take complex information and terminology regarding Employer Sponsored Plans and simplify them. Educating our users about their Benefit Plans and empowering them to make critical decisions about retirement as well as their future with confidence.
Who You Are
An active go getter with a passion both for social media and to helping others. With strong Social Media skills and presence and a knack for creative writing.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment