Social Media InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)C & C Management
Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Kimberly K. Parker International
Posted: January 19 2016
Company Location: Clinton, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKimberly K. Parker International, LLC is an Educational Consulting Company providing services for the home-schooled community, individual clients, and corporations. Kimberly K. Parker, CEO, has written and published 15 books and has helped 83 people between the ages of six and 83 realize their dream of becoming published authors. Through her newly established educational tours abroad, she aspires to encourage others through education and exploration and expose youth and adults alike to the wonders of the world.
We seek an intern to help us get the word out in a HUGE way about our products, services, and events. We are looking for a self-starter who has great ideas to share in this field. Must be social media savvy and think out-of-the-box!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment