Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: October 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSulte Group is a full service creative agency with the innovative edge of a think tank. We believe that when audacious passion is mixed with bold action, big things happen. We leverage our expert resources to complete game changing projects for a portfolio of clients in diverse industries including fitness, lifestyle, and fashion.
We need a rock star social media intern who is passionate about adding creativity to social channels. This will be a great opportunity to grow your digital media and marketing skills at one of LA's fastest growing agencies. You'll work one-on-one with an expert team of graphic designers and marketing managers. You'll also receive ample time to shadow and train across various functions in the organization. The ideal candidate must be able to handle working in a fast-paced environment. This internship is perfect for someone who is hard-working, organized, self-motivated, and eager to expand their skills quickly.
Responsibilities- Works with marketing manager to develop social media strategies to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments related to marketing and social media
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide support in social media efforts
- Must have Photoshop skills (InDesign too preferred, but optional)
- Strong writing skills, excellent communicator, responsible
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, and future focus
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe InDesign, Hootsuite