Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
WGBH Frontline: Audience DevelopmentWGBH
Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
261 Madison avenue
New York, NY
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are New York City’s preeminent mobile nail service, going to homes, offices, hotels, or wherever clients need us.
We pride ourselves on delivering a professional mobile nail care experience with personal attention to detail from each and every one of our employees – from the moment an appointment is booked, to the time our technician leaves.
We are a small startup and growing fast!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment