Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Simply Free LLC
Posted: October 19 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSimply Free is a brand and company started by Kristin Sheffer. She is a personal development consultant for individuals with a rapidly growing online presence. In preparation for her January 1 book launch, she needs help managing social media & email campaigns, creating marketing strategies and implementing consistency. This position will be low stress and fun but intern must understand they are responsible in part for growing a brand that embodies excellence in every way.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations,
- Performs well with deadlines.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness and compassion.
- Must have knowledge of technical information required to post various types of media in different media types.