Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Get in Gear, Inc.
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet in Gear is a series of road races held annually and noted as "Annual Rite of Spring". The race and races have evolved since 1978 when first held in Minneapolis and now will be celebrating the 40th Get in Gear events in 2017. This is a primarly volunteer organization of team leaders that are seasonal and supported by minimal staff over seen by an executive director and board. Hours would be primarily remote with dedicated and consistent interaction with director on the social media strategy. Office hours are not as important as capability and efficiency on follow thru of timeline. Responsibilities to include monitoring and improving existing social media accounts, some customization as needed and updating Get in Gear's social media presence with integration of other platforms that may be more efficient in reaching demographic. A stipend will be negotiated pending applicant and experience.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment