Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Lifestyle Publication Looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern!East Coast Contessas
Rockstar Startup InternIntuitive Development Group
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternRhythmic Sport
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Video Media InternThe Burnette Agency
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2016
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an Austin-based online fashion Ecommerce company seeking a social media intern. We require someone who is well-versed, responsible, and attentive to details. You must be able to attach past sample work, examples of social media account management, and have some interest in fashion marketing. Excellent work performance will lead to a full time job.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Outreach to bloggers and social media influencers to promote our brand and increase our brand awareness.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment