Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Adelaide, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a small business owner, that uses social media to connect and educate people about dogs in Australia. I am currently managing an Instagram and Facebook account that has 10,000 - 19,000 followers and have a blog on my website. I have been pursuing this for approximately 12 months and have had great success, however because I work in other organisations myself, I have put my passion on the back burner.
I have also joined a new Silicon Valley Technology company called Heart Of All Women, which is a platform that matches women, anywhere in the world, into "Sister Circles", based on mutual passions.
The purpose is to gather women from around the world into “ONE Global Sisterhood,” to lead the transformation to a better world through the collective wisdom of women.
I have been asked to be a circle host of "Human-Animal Bonds", which enables me to share my knowledge via Videos, Photos, Blogs, and Discussion boards to a global audience and educate people on animals, their behaviour and the special bond we can experience with them. This company is due to launch in the next month or two.
This means now than ever, I need a special individual to come on board to help me manage and develop my social media pages as well as help create interesting and engaging posts that will attract people to my pages. This will be a super easy and fun job, and will allow you the opportunity to gain management skills in SEO and experience in the industry.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor social media for trending topics and events
- Scheduling of posts via Facebook and Instagram
- Create new content to share
- Engage with other users (liking, commenting and following other users)
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and social media management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Love for Animals
- Knowledge in SEO - ability to understand keywords, link building and content marketing
- Community management - ability to understand and connect with the target audience
- Creativity - ability to create and develop interesting posts to engage with the target audience
- Organisation - ability to create a publishing schedule, and maintain multiple social media accounts
- Writing - ability to create posts that has captions or headlines that are captivating and interesting to target audience
- Analytical skills - ability to interpret audience demographics, growth of accounts, engagement, and posting habits
- Time management - ability to multi-task and post/engage in all social media accounts
- Research - ability to monitor social media for trending topics and events
- Ability to create funny, educational and loving posts about dogs & animals