Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
PR, SEO, and Social Media Rockstar InternTapClicks
Social Media & Community Management InternWFG
Social Media, Digital Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
945 Broadway ST NE
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat is more fun than marketing beer? Intern will be our social media Guru. Go to beer events around the city, promote new beers and gain experience within our industry. Hit over 100 events, block parties, parades, restaurants, and patios that we serve our beer. Showcase our booth's, take pictures and communicate our message at restaurants and parties. Visit all the best restaurants in city and promote our beer. Be the fun voice for our company and most importantly drink beer.
612Brew is a small independent brewery, building its roots in the Northeast Park neighborhood of Minneapolis. Growing at an unprecedented rate, we provide beer to liquor stores and restaurants. Within our company you will learn about fun things like science, marketing, sales, distribution and beer. We are currently expanding, We’ve set up shop in The Broadway, a historic building located at 945 Broadway St. NE. Among the exposed brick, timber and polished concrete floors you’ll spy lots of beer-making machinery, including a 15bbl steam heated brewhouse with six-30bbl mirror polished fermentation tanks.
Our taproom has plenty of space for you and your closest friends. If you’re super-popular, we’ve got more seating on the patio, too.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment