Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media InternBallooms
Social Media InternNCS PTE LTD
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Social Media & Digital Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Part Time Social Media InternConroy Foods, Inc.
Social Media InternCordelia Donovan Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: Carlsbad, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQ2Mark is a boutique agency passionate about strategic thinking, memorable creative and using technology to deliver seamless dialogues between brands and their customers. Our ideal candidate is someone who’s live is also lived on social media, is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
We’re looking for an intern to help manage and execute our social media marketing efforts. We will demonstrate how to make social media a productive part of the overall marketing efforts. Social media interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance).
ResponsibilitiesThis position is responsible for helping to increase brand awareness, driving internet traffic and increasing engagement activity for Q2Mark and our clients:
• Follow social media plan and marketing calendar
• Creating new profiles and pages or updating them (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Monitor and post on social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other media accounts
• How to schedule social media posts and track social analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers
• Assist Q2Mark in building effective social media strategies
• Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients, industry leaders and influencers
Requirements• Strong written, verbal and editing communication skills
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Creative with an eye for design and flexible
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, SlideShare, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter, but will also train for specific client needs and projects
• Interested in learning resources and tools
• Knowledge of digital media software to help great graphical posts is preferred
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, English, Digital Marketing, Community Management, Writing and Editing, Planning/Scheduling
Preferred - Analytical Skills, Optimization, Online Content Creation, Creative Content Production