Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media & Outreach Marketing Management InternMoolah U
AI-bot High-Tech Startup Internship Opportunity - Virtual HackathonNoname yet
Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Red Door
4600 Rockbridge Rd Ste E
Stone Mountain, GA
Posted: January 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Red Door is a premiere event facility located in the Stone Mountain area on the outskirts of Atlanta, GA.
We specialize in event's, rentals as well as catering. We are able to host small intimate affairs to include rehearsal dinners, baby showers, formal dinners, business meetings and birthday parties. We offer clients tabletop rental items of dinnerware, flatware, stemware, linens and chair covers. As well as full on-site and off-premises catering services.
As a social media intern, your responsibilities will include promoting The Red Door brand across various platforms, maintaining an online presence and light office work as needed.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment